Customer Service and travel assistance
FlyChicago Customer Experience Survey
Phone: O'Hare Intl.: (800) 832-6352
Email: [email protected]
Address: Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA)
P.O. Box 66142 Chicago, IL 60666
Volunteers stand ready to assist passengers throughout O'Hare International Airport. This assistance includes: staffing information desks, welcoming military service members, and helping confused and vulnerable travelers.
Main Office Location: Terminal 2, Post-security next to the ORD Family Lounge
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 9:00pm | Saturday-Sunday 10am - 9:00pm
Info Desk Location: Terminal 1 | Baggage Claim, Terminal 1 | Gate B8, Terminal 1 | Gate C18, Terminal 2 | Baggage Claim, Terminal 2 | Gate F4, Terminal 3 | Baggage Claim, Terminal 3 | Gate K2, Terminal 5 | Upper Level Lobby, and Terminal 5 | Lower Level Lobby.
Info Desk Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 6:30pm / Saturday-Sunday 10am-6:00pm
Travelers Aid Chicago is a social service agency located at O'Hare. It provides guidance, support and advocacy services for passengers during travel. The professional staff in both the booths and the main office can assist with crisis intervention information as well as social services for travelers and visitors.
In addition to providing general airport information, Travelers Aid also provides Protective Travel Service and Crisis Intervention. This includes
- One-on-one service to accompany passengers through check-in and screening process
- Services for passengers with cognitive or developmental disabilities, mental health needs, physical disabilities, illness, anxiety, trauma and more
- Refugees, runaways, repatriation cases and more
Travelers Aid staff and volunteers also assist with crisis intervention including, but not limited to:
- Displaced passengers
- Lost passports and/or identification
- Emergency provisions such as clothes, formula, diapers, etc.
For further information, contact Travelers Aid Chicago at (773) 894-2427 or by email at [email protected].
Lost and Found
If you have forgotten an item near the ticket counters, gate areas. inside the aircraft or didn't get you checked baggage or is damaged, please contact your airline. On the other hand, if you have lost an item within the airport grounds, contact one of this areas:
- TSA Checkpoints / Security Lines: www.tsa.gov/form/lost-and-found
- On the Airport Transit System (ATS): contact O'Hare ATS at (773) 601-1817
- Parking facilities: contact Standard Parking at (773) 686-7532 (Keys Only. All other items lost in parking lots are turned over to Chicago Police (773) 686-2385).
- Food service locations: call (773) 377-7804
- Terminal 5 Customs Area: contact U.S. Customs at (773) 686-3157
- Public areas of the terminal and the Multi-Modal Facility (MMF): call Chicago Police at (773) 686-2385 or (773) 462-9515.
Passengers will find a First Aid Clinic in Terminal 2, at ticketing level. Service hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. On weekends and holidays, from 9:00am to 5:00pm.